• Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • Wix Google+ page

© 2015 byMark Newsome Sweeps Proudly created with Wix.com

This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now
Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Monoxide is a silent killer: it has no colour, taste or smell. Even low levels of Carbon Monoxide can lead to permanent ill-health or death, especially in children. The early symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can easily be mistaken for 'flu. They include nausea, headaches, tiredness, dizziness and pains in the stomach or chest. Look out for sooting or staining around your appliance: it is a sign of inadequate venting of gases.