Look out for our blue van across Moray and Aberdeenshire. Our sweeps are experts in providing advice and solutions to help you get the most out of your solid fuel appliance
Carbon Monoxide is a silent killer: it has no colour, taste or smell. Even low levels of Carbon Monoxide can lead to permanent ill-health or death, especially in children. The early symptoms of Carbon Monoxide poisoning can easily be mistaken for 'flu. They include nausea, headaches, tiredness, dizziness and pains in the stomach or chest. Look out for sooting or staining around your appliance: it is a sign of inadequate venting of gases.
It is vital that appliances are properly installed and serviced and have sufficient ventilation. We also strongly recommend the installation of a carbon monoxide detector in your home.
Chimney fires can quickly spread to your home or business place, putting property, livelihoods, and loved ones in danger. House fires often cause serious damage to the masonry and brick work, leaving you with an expensive repair bill.
As keen beekeepers we will happily arrange to remove honeybee swarms when needed
Locally produced honey is also available on occasion.
The Institute of Chimney Sweeps is a trade association for chimney sweeps run by chimney sweeps.You can be confident that you will receive a professional, courteous and conscientious service from a rigorously trained person, with the back-up of a professional body